Saturday, December 20, 2008

Have a Happy Holidays!


Sorry, no new kit yet. I hope to be able to have time to work on one once I get back from being with family for Christmas. We have a busy next few days. Tomorrow evening will be our get-together with my extended family on my dad's side. Monday is the 2nd year after my mom's passing so me and my siblings and dad will be spending time together. Tuesday is the Eve of Eve party (my friend creatively called it the Christmas Adam Party (because Adam came before Eve!), which is with my family. Then Wednesday night will be Christmas Eve with my husband's family. Then Christmas morning will be at my husband's grandmother's. Then Christmas afternoon will be lunch at my grandparents'. And then we will drive back home to have our own little Christmas. (And 4 days later is mine and my hubby's 10 year anniversary!!!)

YIKES!!!! Such busy times. But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything because everything we are doing is continuing traditions and creating memories.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that you are able to enjoy the winter season. I will be back soon!

Summer Driggs

9 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Thank you Summer!

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY time of the year for sure but as you said, gotta love it for all of the memory making!

I wish you and your PRECIOUS family a VERY Merry Christmas and a HAPPY, HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS New Year sweetheart!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

rebecca said...

Merry Christmas and celebrating for all of your good reasons! Thank you for sharing your talents so generously.

{the hatch family} said...

Summer, I recently discovered this blog and wanted to say thank you for sharing your talents with all of us! My heart has gone out to your family along with Baby Bree's family.

As a family we too have battle serious health issues with our oldest but through prayer, blessings and faith she is a healthy six year old full of herself!

I wish you and your's a VERY Merry Christmas. Happy memories!

Clochette said...

So sweet this greeting card !!! Very beautiful photos and digital work!! I wish you a happy Christmas with all your family and hope 2009 will be great year for you !

Kenzi Dawn said...

I also would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for all you do!

kanabanana said...

I absolutely love your family's Christmas card! You are a very talented lady...thanks for sharing it with all of us. Have a Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Merry Christmas! I love your designs and I think that your Christmas card is the cutest one I have ever seen in my entire life! You are definitely a talented individual and thank you sooooo much for sharing!

Me said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Hope you and your Family have a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for sharing your kits :)