Thursday, June 11, 2009

Christmas in July

Hello everyone! Wow, this summer has kept me busy. Having all the kiddos home with a husband who travels a lot makes it hard to make any kits. And I am sorry to say that I still do not have one ready for you. (However, a Father's Day one is in the works...unfortunately it won't be ready until AFTER Father's Day).

With all of my apologies out of the way, I thought this would be a fun opportunity to let you know that in the month of July, I will be doing a post that spotlights YOU! If any of you have any businesses that you want to advertise, then I will be making a post full of your website/blog links. I have been blessed to have quite a few viewers come through my blog, so this could be a great opportunity for you to show what you have to offer.

Here's what I need you to do from now until the last day of this month (June 30th):

1) Send me an email with the subject line being "Christmas in July". (My email is mamadriggs@yahoo.com)
2) In the email include your website/blog address
3) Also include a one sentence description about your site

I look forward to seeing all of your talents out there! I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Summer

P.S. I won't be able to check my email for over a week, so please don't be offended if I don't reply.

12 comments:

Krystyn said...

How awesome of you to do this! Thanks, Summer.

Francesca said...

Ciao!
Non parlouna parola d'inglese accidenti :( ma prima o poi lo imparero.
Voglio farti icomplimenti per il tuo bel blog e per la tua splendida famiglia, i tuoifiglisono una meraviglia!
a presto
Fra

Nicole said...

sent you an email. How awesome of you to do this!

Beckie said...

You are great! Thank you for doing this!

Joani said...

Thank you Summer. I just sent you an e-mail - hope it's not too long.
Hugs,
Joani

Andi Walker creator of LDS Creativity Corner said...

Thanks for the publicity, I've got a new blog, and it's great to have visitors. I love love love your blog! You're the best.
Hugs, Andi

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks Summer! I don't really have a "store" or business, but I offer a free service, so I will post that!

You totally ROCK, as usual!

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Deborah W said...

Looking forward to seeing what great talent you discover!

Dream Big Designs said...

I gave you an award. Go to my blog to check it out.

Jaime said...

Can't wait to see it!!!

And p.s. I have a kit color request. Have you ever seen those stripes Nickeldeon. I'm trying to find them online, but haven't yet. It's a large set of stripes that run across the tv. It's like yellow, blue, orange, turq and a few other-ooh I'm just loving that color combo! Just turn on nickelodeon and wait for a commercial.

Chris said...

Such a generous and wonderful idea, thank you! Chris

Renee said...

Such a generous and wonderful idea, thank you!How awesome of you to do this!!!!
--
Reenee
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices