Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A heartwarming photo shoot

This past Christmas I had done a kit to help raise money for one of my sister's dear friends. A young mother of 3 lost her husband while he had been camping with a friend. During a storm, a tree fell on him and killed him in his sleep. You can click here if you didn't get a chance to read that post.

Well, my sister just emailed me again and sent me this link. It is just beautiful. The young widow was able to have a special Mother's Day weekend. She was pampered (hair and make-up done) and then had her pictures taken professionally from one of her friends. I just wanted to share it with you:

http://ashleymadsenphotography.com/blog/?p=559

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You're full of good news lately, Summer! I can't wait to see her beautiful pictures!

Mimi said...

Her famimly is beautiful. I read the photographers blog post and both of you are lovely friends to this young lady and her family!!

Tatanky said...

Wow she looks so pretty and the kids too. Great pictures :D Thanks for sharing

Fiorella said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely kits.

deb said...

What lovely pictures and sweet gifts from everyone involved. I pray she and the children are doing ok.e