Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Christmas Card

If you are visiting from Pinterest...welcome! I have received so many emails about how to create this card, and I am asking that you do not email me only because I don't have time to reply to all of them. Here are some answers to frequent questions:

1. No, I do not have a template for this. We took our picture in front of a warehouse garage and so that is the background. (See here)

2. I used Photoshop CS5 to create the text on it (if you have any students in the house...kindergarten thru college, then get the student edition...much cheaper...otherwise people use Photoshop Elements or other photo editing software).

3. I have printed my cards at whcc.com and am just starting to print at prodigitalphotos.com and have been very pleased with them.

Merry Christmas from the Driggs fam! Hope it is fabulous!!!