Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Simple Teacher Gift or Neighborhood Gift


I saw this idea somewhere a few years back and stored it away. If you're looking for a simple neighborhood or teacher gift and don't have the time to bake or make something, just buy a two-liter of Sprite and attach this 4x6 tag* to it. Of course you'll need to type in your name or sign it at the bottom.



*Whenever I develop photos, I always choose the "lustre" or "matte" finish and never the glossy because the glossy will get fingerprints on it.

11 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Cool idea! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

Sandra said...

Thank you for this its a cool idea:) Sandra H

Alyson P. said...

Cute! Thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Diane said...

Thank you so much. I will enjoy using this for party favors for my Christmas party.

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated said...

Great idea, Summer!

You're too creative, friend!

Katie said...

I am just making a calendar using lots of your kits thinking what a blessing it is for you because I could never afford to buy kits to make this gift with and then you share such a cute neighbor gift. You must be a very special kind of person. The kind that people cherish. Thanks for sharing so much

Hot Pink Pansy said...

Thanks so much - amazing idea.

Sam said...

Just found your blog. I now have my(last minute) neighbor gift! Thank you!

krylon inverted marking paint said...

Wonderful idea!! In this Christmas we will give you our Neighbour that card. Thanks for sharing nice information. Marry Christmas!!..

Sara said...

That is a wonderful idea, and thanks so much for all your digital content! I've just discovered your website today and I'm so excited!